CORINNE CORDON, OWNER, PRESIDENT, AND FOUNDER OF CAPELLA MORTGAGE
I've got 18 long years of experience figuring out how to close your loan the fastest, cheapest, and easiest way. If your loan officer doesn't have enough years in the business, how will he recognize that what you just said means that you've got an overlay to deal with? So, we won't quote rates right off the bat because we have the same rates everyone else does and we are going to give you the cheapest rate you qualify for and let you shop us. But we give you the rates, we're going to listen to your story and figure out which program will work for your situation. Just call us at 702-214-4700. If we can't help you, we'll give you the phone number of someone who can help you, no charge at all! We don't want to waste your time, and we don't want you to waste ours. Let's work together and make you another happy satisfied customer of Capella Mortgage. Check around, you'll see that we have a great reputation among our borrowers, investors, escrow officers, realtors, and other lenders.
Here are our high points:
- We have been licensed in Las Vegas since Feb 8, 2002 - we never shut down during the great crash.
- We have never had a borrower or investor complaint filed against us with a regulatory agency.
- We have experienced loan officers who know how to solve your unique situation.
- We have TWO convenient locations: 546 N. Eastern Ave, #110, Las Vegas, NV 89101 and 3765 E. Sunset #B9, Las Vegas, NV 89120
- We work weekends and nights, all week, every week. Once a week, we have training.
- We are a Mortgage Broker. That means we have the cheapest loans! Compare our Loan Estimates against any other lender. And, if you want help paying for your other closing costs, we can help you do that by adjusting your interest rate - and you make the decision.
- We are a Mortgage Broker. That means that if your loan gets turned down by one of our lenders, then we can submit to another lender immediately. Banks turn you down and then you have to start over somewhere else. THIS IS A HUGE ADVANTAGE TO USING A MORTGAGE BROKER.
if you want to contact us, the best thing to do is call us!!! 702-214-4700.
But if you want to fill out the form below, please do, and we will call you the next business day.
Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE DO THE FOLLOWING
TYPES OF LOANS
commercial property loans
mobile home loans
AND HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TURNED DOWN FOR A MORTGAGE LOAN?
HAVE YOU WONDERED "WELL WHY DIDN'T THEY GET ME A DIFFERENT TYPE OF LOAN?"
IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY OTHER PROGRAMS BECAUSE THEY WERE ONLY LICENSED AS A MORTGAGE BANKER, NOT AS A BROKER.
IN NEVADA, ONLY A BROKER CAN SEND LOANS TO OTHER LENDING INSTITUTIONS AND ONLY A BROKER CAN HANDLE PRIVATE MONEY OR HARD MONEY LOANS. THAT IS AN EXTREMELY POWERFUL ADVANTAGE, AND THE BETTER LICENSE TO HAVE. THAT'S THE TYPE OF LICENSE THAT CAPELLA MORTGAGE HAS.
and WE CAN DO LOANS FOR Things like 1 year out of short sale, or 1 day out of short sale, or 1 year out of foreclosure, or 1 day out of bankruptcy. Things that make your loan different than the A paper, top notch credit, nothing wrong with me type of loans. We do those, absolutely, but we excel in doing Niche loans. So call us at 702-214-4700 and find out how we can help you.
WE CAN ALSO DO Commercial Loans
AND IF ANY LOAN OFFICER GIVES YOU AN INTEREST RATE BEFORE HEARING YOUR STORY, THEY ARE EITHER INEXPERIENCED OR LYING TO YOU.
I can tell you generally what the rate will be, but there is NO WAY to know exactly what you qualify for, unless I do some digging, read your documents, check out the property, carefully read your credit report and tax returns, calculate your add-backs.....you get the point. Isn't there something you want to tell your mortgage broker that is unique about your situation? Something that might make them look at your loan differently if they knew about ti? Then how can you expect a loan officer to give you a quote without knowing about you? Sure, we can quote the rate on MSNBC or CNN, or Bankrate.com, but that's not the rate you'll end up with from a lender because it isn't based on your situation. Those quotes are for the borrowers with 780 credit scores, 50% down payment, on $250,000 loans, with a 15% Debt to Income Ratio. Is that you? So, give us a chance to talk to you, and then we'll give you the rate you qualify for, the fees for escrow, title, recording, etc., and the terms and conditions of your loan.
BACK TO WORK - FHA Loan Program