capella mortgage Lends Money on Real Estate
We are known as one of the
fastest and easiest
private money lenders
in the Southwest United States
Licensed in Nevada, California, Arizona,
New Mexico, Texas, and Colorado
Capella Fund I and the Capella Opportunity Fund
- We have been licensed in Las Vegas since Feb 8, 2002 – we never shut down during the great crash.
- We have experienced loan officers who know how to solve your unique situation.
- We are licensed in 7 states with more states coming on every month
- We work weekends and nights, all week, every week.
- We are licensed.
- We are a Mortgage Broker licensed for every type of real estate loan. If we can’t do your loan, then we will find someone who can. If we can’t find someone else. then we’ll give you helpful pointers that can get you qualified sooner rather than later.
- FYI, when you use a mortgage broker, if your loan gets turned down one lender, they can immediately submit to another lender. Every lender has a different set of guidelines and rates and mortgage brokers know who does what best. If a bank turns you down, then you have to start over somewhere else. THIS IS A HUGE ADVANTAGE TO USING A MORTGAGE BROKER.
25 Years of Experience
Top Nevada Lender
CORINNE CORDON, OWNER, PRESIDENT, AND FOUNDER OF CAPELLA MORTGAGE
I’ve got 25 long years of experience figuring out how to close your loan the fastest, cheapest, and easiest way. If your loan officer doesn’t have enough years in the business, how will he recognize that what you just said means that you’ve got an overlay to deal with?
So, we won’t quote rates right off the bat because we have the same rates everyone else does and we are going to give you the cheapest rate you qualify for and let you shop us. So after we listen to your story, we will give you an approximate rate and we are going to let you know what your options are.
If we can’t help you, we’ll give you the phone number of someone who can help you, no charge at all! We don’t want to waste your time, and we don’t want you to waste ours. Let’s work together and make you a happy satisfied customer – whether you use us or not.
Check around, you’ll see that we have a great reputation among our borrowers, investors, escrow officers, realtors, and other lenders. You can call us at 702-214-4700, or you can click here and fill in an application online.
WE LEND ON THE FOLLOWING PROPERTY TYPES: RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL
WE LEND TO: ANYONE THAT QUALIFIES, INCLUDING ITIN BORROWERS AND FOREIGN NATIONALS, BAD CREDIT BORROWERS AND GOOD CREDIT BORROWERS.
WE LEND ON THINGS THAT OTHER LENDERS WILL NOT: LAND, MOBILE HOMES, MOBILE HOME PARKS, HIGH RISES, BUILDINGS WITH FIRE DAMAGE, LOANS WITH NO DOWN PAYMENT, LOANS WITH LOTS OF DOWN PAYMENT AND SMALL LOAN AMOUNTS, REALLY HIGH LOAN AMOUNTS, AND SUPER FAST – IF IT IS AN EMERGENCY, WE CAN DO IT.
OUR LOANS ARE BEST FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED TO GET FUNDING QUICKLY, WHO ARE GOING TO MAKE MONEY ON THEIR REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION, WHO ARE WILLING TO PAY A HIGHER INTEREST RATE, AND WHO HAVE A SOLID EXIT PLAN – THAT IS…..THEY CAN REFINANCE OR SELL WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME (WITHIN 2 YEARS).
AND WE ALSO BROKER: FHA, FANNIE MAE, VA, AND FREDDIE MAC LOANS (THE LOANS FOR PEOPLE WHO FIT INTO THE BANKER BOX.)
AND IF ANY LOAN OFFICER GIVES YOU A FIRM INTEREST RATE BEFORE HEARING YOUR STORY,
THEY ARE EITHER INEXPERIENCED OR LYING TO YOU.
I can tell you generally what the rate will be, but there is NO WAY to know exactly what you qualify for, unless I do some digging, read your documents, check out the property, carefully read your credit report and tax returns, calculate your add-backs…..you get the point. Isn’t there something you want to tell your mortgage broker that is unique about your situation? Something that might make them look at your loan differently if they knew about it? Then how can you expect a loan officer to give you a quote without knowing about you? Sure, we can quote the rate on MSNBC or CNN, or Bankrate.com, but that’s not the rate you’ll end up with from a lender because it isn’t based on your situation. Those quotes are for the borrowers with 780 credit scores, 50% down payment, on $250,000 loans, with a 15% Debt to Income Ratio. Is that you? So, give us a chance to talk to you, and then we’ll give you the rate you qualify for, the fees for escrow, title, recording, etc., and the terms and conditions of your loan.
Corinne Cordon, President